Cost of living in Madras, India vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.899 RUB / INR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is about the same as in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 96,699 (₨107,522) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)