Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.896 RUB / INR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 6% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 97,123 (₨108,425) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)