Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,996 prices entered by 1,325 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.909 RUB / GBP
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 380% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 374,622 (£3,866) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,125 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nakhon Ratchasima costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tokyo costs ¥3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)