Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.051 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 103% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 205,285 (€2,889) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pune costs ₨8,073 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)