Cost of living in Linares, Chile vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08989 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linares (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 147,888 (CH$1,645,191) in Linares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 99,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)