Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,228 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.977 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 48% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 146,546 (S/. 7,722) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 99,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,750 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)