Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.393 RUB / ARS
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 74,018 (ARS $16,850) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)