Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.719 RUB / ARS
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad you would need to make just about руб 87,918 (ARS $23,640) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)