Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 209.891 RUB / KWD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 123% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 220,631 (Dinar 1,051) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 99,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)