Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.754 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 148,539 (RM9,429) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 94,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 2 hours ago)