Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.035 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 154,909 (RM9,661) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)