Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.221 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 86,405 (RM5,327) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 76 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 100₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)