Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.784 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 88,773 (RM5,289) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 600TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bergen costs kr 0.84 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Oporto costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,150 (19 minutes ago)