Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.879 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 146,780 (RM9,244) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)