Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.054 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 86,108 (RM5,364) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4.15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)