Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.507 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 135,859 (RM9,365) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (26 minutes ago)