Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.407 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 132,059 (RM8,049) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulm costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cleveland, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs Bs 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)