Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.096 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 109,083 (RM8,329) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)