Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 18.638 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 49% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 93,187 (RM5,000) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Marrakech costs 200 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bucharest costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)