Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06857 RUB / RWF
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 36% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 118,680 (1,730,700 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)