Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.603 RUB / UAH
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 119,113 (45,755₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New York City costs $8,409 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campeche costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)