Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.792 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 140,586 (€1,958) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)