Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.080 RUB / ZMW
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 59% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 138,702 (27,305 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)