Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.918 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 136,399 (RM8,569) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)