Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.089 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 176% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 259,669 (14,355 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 94,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)