Cost of living in Indore, India vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.930 RUB / INR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 19% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 110,497 (₨118,860) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $605 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 96,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)