Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 66.474 RUB / USD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 143,027 ($2,152) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)