Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 45.067 RUB / AUD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 163% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 250,135 (AU$5,550) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)