Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00275 RUB / VND
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 36% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 138,248 (50,265,255 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)