Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 74.215 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 192% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 265,583 (€3,579) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)