Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 65.733 RUB / USD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 176% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 245,959 ($3,742) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 89,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (36 minutes ago)