Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.195 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 174% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 260,132 (14,297 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)