Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.669 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 181% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 275,756 (14,770 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 300 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (35 minutes ago)