Cost of living in Gurgaon, India vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.923 RUB / INR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 25% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 108,649 (₨117,679) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)