Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.753 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 130% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 218,501 (€3,088) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 40,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)