Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.336 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 130% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 227,775 (€3,238) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 99,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)