Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04001 RUB / CDF *
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 119,722 (2,992,405 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cadiz costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)