Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.926 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 138,055 (8,157 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)