Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.930 RUB / BWP
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 45% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,790 (P22,225) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phnom Penh costs 2,134,280 Riels (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,500 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)