Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.475 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 107,744 (R$ 6,963) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)