Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.855 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 180% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 285,667 (15,151 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)