Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00463 RUB / IDR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 123,201 (Rp 26,602,530) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)