Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.281 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 192,825 (€2,705) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 103,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)