Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.128 RUB / ARS
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 50% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 152,919 (ARS $135,539) in Corrientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)