Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.208 RUB / BOB
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 106,870 ($b11,606) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matamoros costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (about 1 hour ago)