Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.263 RUB / PHP
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 129,886 (Php102,849) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)