Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.609 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 134,370 (R$ 8,609) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $42,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)