Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 157,763 (R$ 8,775) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)