Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.854 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 98% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 154,491 (R$ 8,653) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,125 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)