Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.654 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 115% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 201,242 (R$ 10,239) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)