Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.695 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 115% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 167,751 (R$ 8,973) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,125 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)