Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,974 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.116 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 167,031 (R$ 8,303) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,125 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Riga costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 103,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seattle, Washington costs $400 (38 minutes ago)