Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 128% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 142,557 (R$ 7,043) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Örebro costs 540 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arad costs 400 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 165TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 840,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Galway costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)