Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.951 RUB / EGP
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 27% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 107,887 (E£ 27,304) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)