Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.498 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 209,363 (€2,970) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)