Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05512 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 188,956 (₩3,427,948) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)