Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.105 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 111,807 (10,068TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)