Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,448 prices entered by 400 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01936 RUB / COP
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 145,828 (COL$7,533,908) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)