Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 73.736 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 152% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 229,750 (€3,116) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)