Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 873 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04240 RUB / LBP
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 139% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 222,565 (5,249,093 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)