Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.685 RUB / BAM
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 109,616 (2,909KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)