Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00479 RUB / IDR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 85,637 (Rp 17,887,199) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)