Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00446 RUB / IDR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 121,566 (Rp 27,232,090) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)