Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00490 RUB / IDR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 45% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 135,586 (Rp 27,649,195) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Pisa costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Luxembourg costs €2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bijapur costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Paderborn costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)