Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00486 RUB / IDR
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 43% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 134,351 (Rp 27,649,636) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surabaya costs Rp 19,482,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$11,094 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Djibouti costs 82,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)