Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.731 RUB / NZD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 244% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 215,093 (NZ$4,809) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 62,500 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)