Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Kaliningrad, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,169 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.540 RUB / NZD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 230% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 304,018 (NZ$6,982) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (38 minutes ago)