Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Kaliningrad, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.848 RUB / NZD
Do you live in Kaliningrad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 251% more expensive than in Kaliningrad (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 329,436 (NZ$7,185) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,750 in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb - Centar costs 7,000 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)